Register here for Platinum VIP Access
Located at 151 City Centre Drive, The Exchange District Condominiums boasts the best location in all of Mississauga. A one minute walk to Square One Shopping Centre, footsteps from the Hurontario LRT, and luxurious finishes will be sure to set the Exchange District Condominiums apart from every other development.
Units Per Floor
Approximate Sq Ft.
10 Units per floor
Camrost Felcorp Dev.
|Architects||IBI Group Inc.,|
|Est. Maint||$0.48 / sq ft / month|
|Est. Property tax||1% of the price / year|
|Notes: Individual hydro metering. Fees do not include cable & telephone|
|Total Min. Deposit||20%|
|Deposit Notes||$5,000 with Agreement|
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 270 days
5% in 400 days
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 10% in 30 days
10% in 90 Days
10% in 270 Days
5% in 400 days
Reasons to buy
- AAA location
- Amazing value in comparison to Toronto
- Superior features and finishes to every builder in the area
- Lowest Vacancy Rate in the GTA!
- Ability to generate POSITIVE CASH FLOW
- Luxury hotel inspired lobby and areas
- Only ONE LAND TRANSFER TAX (as opposed to Toronto's 2 taxes)
- Fantastic amenity package
- Low maintenance fees
- Steps to the future Hurontario LRT
- PHASE ONE; Lowest possible prices
- One of the last pre-construction opportunities in the Square One area
- Walking distance to the second largest shopping centre in Ontario (Square One Shopping Mall)
- Steps from the new transformative LRT with easy access to Union Station in Downtown Toronto
- 10 minutes away from The University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- 3 minutes away from The Sheridan College Campus
- 10 minutes away from the Cooksville Go Station
- Walking distance to Celebration Square
- Over 60 of the Fortune 500 companies base their Global or Canadian Head Offices in Mississauga
- Walking distance to nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and tons of employment
- BEST LOCATION IN ALL OF MISSISSAUGA!
- Guaranteed first access
- Buy at the LOWEST PRICE
- Access to every unit
- Free assignment
- Capped development fees
- Free lawyer Review
- Extended deposit structure
Camrost Felcorp has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties. Unique in design, each is built on a similar foundation of superior craftsmanship, a pre-eminent address, and a timeless style that is ahead of the industry.
With an impressive portfolio that includes over 60 buildings, with 10,000 residences and more than 2 million square feet of office and retail space, Camrost Felcorp continues to develop substantial high-rise projects in Toronto, with more than $1 billion currently underway. From transformational office and retail towers that rejuvenate the downtown core, to award-winning condominium and lifestyle developments that awaken districts and invigorate neighbourhoods, Camrost Felcorp is committed to innovation, quality and integrity.